Thursday, March 22, 2012

New in My Closet: Cigar Shade Maxi from Forever 21

Warm weather is officially here! Did we even have a winter? Not that I'm complaining... I hate cold gloomy days. After a few VERY warm days I decided that spring had sprung and that it was time to start cleaning out my closet and packing away my winter essentials. Empty closet = Spring Shopping. Unsure of what I'm going to be able to wear this spring/summer (reason why announced very soon)... I've decided to pack my closet with easy wearable pieces that are loose and require little maintenance. First purchases (after the closet clean out) include all the maxi dresses and cotton low-to-high hem skirts from Forever21that were available in my size.  Here's a cheap yet chic find:
(via F21)
This dress was only $12.80. I'm currently love with this cigar color... and the detailing in the back. Buy this dress at any Forever 21 location or online HERE!
*If these dresses are anything like the cotton maxi's Forever 21 sold last year DO NOT dry them... lay flat or hang dry to prevent the length from shrinking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails